Friday, January 23, 2009

The desert


Our campsite photo.

Steve and Jada are out hunting scorpions with a special flashlight. The guy at the RV fair said it would work and they can be found everywhere. We haven't seen one yet. They are small and glow apparently. It's been a quiet week. We've done lots of shopping at the flea markets and RV fair. Bought Jada some boots for her feet because the rocks have made them sore. She's not too crazy about them but I hope it helps. On tonights walk she took off after a rabbit and chased it a couple of blocks at a dead run.

Steve and I have been on a few short quad rides around the camping area mostly. Steve, of course, found the clothing optional area. I turned around. A bunch of nude seniors is not very scenic.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Grandma told me about your blog. I can't wait to show it to Curt! He's going to be green with envy over all your adventures. It looks like you're having a wonderful time!